Note the following is the admission procedure at MDI Gurgaon
- Candidates have to appear for CAT 2014 to be conducted by the IIMs.
- CAT score is applicable for short listing candidates at MDI Gurgaon for the programmes
- Final selection process will consider performance in CAT/GMAT and subsequent Group Discussion, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview.
- Foreign/NRI/PIO applicants can apply by submitting valid GMAT scores (taken not later than 30th November, 2014). NRI applicants residing in India during the period of admissions process i.e. July – December 2014 will have to appear in CAT. GOI guidelines will be applicable in determining the NRI status of the applicant.
- Post – Graduate Programme in Management
- Post – Graduate programme in Human Resource Management
- Post – Graduate programme in International Management
Important Dates :
- Online application forms available from : 5th September 2014
- Last date for applying online : 14th November 2014