Note the important dates for admissions at MDI Gurgaon for the following propgrammes
Programmes : PGPM/PGPHRM/PGP-IM
- Application form availability : September 5, 2014 to November 14, 2014
- Last Date for submission of Application Form at MDI : November 14, 2014 till 17:00 hrs
- CAT Test Window : November 16 and November 22, 2014
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline.
Applicants have to fill single application form. The preferences of PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM will be taken only from the shortlisted candidates in the month of January 2015. The shortlisted candidates have to login at MDI website and enter their order of preference for PGPM/PGP-IM/PGPHRM. Preferences once filled will not be changed at any stage later on.
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT (2014) will be short listed on the basis of the details filled in the application form and their CAT scores.
Only the shortlisted candidates will then be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews during February and March 2015 at one of the centers, viz. Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai (centers other than Gurgaon are tentative).
- Foreign/NRI/PIO applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores (taken not before 1st January, 2014 and not later than 30th November, 2014).
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website http://www.mdi.ac.in.
- Online registration for Foreign/NRI/PIO Applicants will be Open till 31st, December, 2014, 17:00 hrs.