Programme offered by AIMA :
PGDM - Post Graduate Diploma In Management
• Marketing Management
• Human Resource Management
• Financial Management
• Operations Management
• International Business
• Information System
Duration : 2 years
- Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognised University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
- Interested candidates if not appeared in any mentioned test and with less than 50% in graduation, if desirous for admission in the same session are required to appear in the Aptitude test to be conducted by AIMA / Study centres from time to time. They may be given provisional admission with an undertaking that they will appear in the Aptitude Test whenever finalised.
- Eligible candidates need to appear for the personal interview round with AIMA panel members.
- Working Graduates.
- Professionals such as Engineers/CA/CFA/ICWA/ Technologists.
- Fresh Graduates who wish to combine their study with work. Also the programme can be pursued as an add-on in any other specialised stream of education.
- Defence Personnel.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous