- A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 % (45 per cent for SC/ST/DAP (Differently Abled Person)) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission.
- Students who are in the final year can also apply.
- For Indian Nationals (PRM 2015 - 2017):
- All Indian applicants will appear for the CAT 2014 and IRMA's test (online) on "Issues of Social Concern" (scheduled on January 25, 2015). The scores will be combined in the selection process.
- PRM participants are selected on the basis of the Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous