Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Published: Wednesday, 07 March, 2016 02:30 PM
TERI University invites application from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme for 2016-18 session. TERI University offers two MBA programmes which are MBA in Infrastructure and MBA in Business Sustainability.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA .
• English at 10+2 level.
• Candidates awaiting final results can also apply.
Name of the Programme
• MBA programme 2016-18 in Infrastructure
• MBA programme 2016-18 in Business Sustainability
• Candidates will be short listed based on their CAT/GMAT/MAT scores.
• Short listed candidates will then be assessed on group discussions and interviews, to be conducted by the University in New Delhi.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22nd April 2016
Programme outline for MBA Infrastructure
Programme outline for MBA Business Sustainability
How to apply
• Application forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.teriuniversity.ac.in
For More Details visit the website www.teriuniversity.ac.in
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
The 'Open House Meet' to be held with XLRI Programme Coordinator from 10.00 am to1.00pm on 20th August for participants to interact and learn more details about the XLRI-PGCGM Programme at St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
IBSAT is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956)
Globally, 86 percent of companies plan to hire recent MBA graduates this year, up from 79 percent that hired them in 2016. Demand for these MBA graduates is strongest in the United States and Asia-Pacific, where 9 in 10 companies plan to hire these candidates.