Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Published: Wednesday, 07 March, 2016 02:30 PM
TERI University invites application from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme for 2016-18 session. TERI University offers two MBA programmes which are MBA in Infrastructure and MBA in Business Sustainability.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA .
• English at 10+2 level.
• Candidates awaiting final results can also apply.
Name of the Programme
• MBA programme 2016-18 in Infrastructure
• MBA programme 2016-18 in Business Sustainability
• Candidates will be short listed based on their CAT/GMAT/MAT scores.
• Short listed candidates will then be assessed on group discussions and interviews, to be conducted by the University in New Delhi.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22nd April 2016
Programme outline for MBA Infrastructure
Programme outline for MBA Business Sustainability
How to apply
• Application forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.teriuniversity.ac.in
For More Details visit the website www.teriuniversity.ac.in
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
Management Development Institute, Gurugram announced admissions for One Year Full Time Executive Post Graduate Programmes
Management Development Institute (MDI) has announced the opening of its admission process for its Post Graduate Programmes for June 2018.The application window will remain open September 05, 2017 to November 24, 2017 Until 5PM.
India's leading Deemed university known for its B-School, SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), is now accepting applications for its two year full time MBA, MBA-HR and MBA-Pharmaceutical Management.