Published: Wednesday, 07 March, 2016 02:30 PM
Apply for MBA programmes at TERI University
TERI University invites application from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme for 2016-18 session. TERI University offers two MBA programmes which are MBA in Infrastructure and MBA in Business Sustainability.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA .
• English at 10+2 level.
• Candidates awaiting final results can also apply.
Name of the Programme
• MBA programme 2016-18 in Infrastructure
• MBA programme 2016-18 in Business Sustainability
• Candidates will be short listed based on their CAT/GMAT/MAT scores.
• Short listed candidates will then be assessed on group discussions and interviews, to be conducted by the University in New Delhi.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22nd April 2016
Programme outline for MBA Infrastructure
Programme outline for MBA Business Sustainability
How to apply
• Application forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.teriuniversity.ac.in
For More Details visit the website www.teriuniversity.ac.in
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous