Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Published : Monday, 27 July, 2015 01:15 PM
This time CAT scores will be applicable for 19 IIMs and exam will be conducted on Sunday, 29 November, 2015 with exam pattern changed.
• Exam date : 29th November 2015 (Sunday)
• Online Registration : 06 August to 20 September 2015
• Result: Second week of January 2015
• CAT 2015 will be applicable to top 100 plus MBA institutes besides 19 IIMs.
• 6 New IIMs are at Amritsar, Bodh Gaya, Nagpur, Sambalpur, Sirmaur, Visakhapatnam
• Allotted Time for Exam will be for 180 minutes with 60 minutes for each section
• There will be 3 Sections in CAT 2015 and these will be
1. Quantitative Aptitude (QA) with 34 Questions
2. Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) with 32 Questions
3. Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC) with 34 Question
1. The registration window opens on 6th August, 2015 and will close on 20th September, 2015. The details about the registration process will be available on CAT 2015 website www.iimcat.ac.in.
2. At the time of registration, the candidates have to select any four Test Cities as per their preference from the drop down menu.
3. Candidates will be allotted one among the 4 preferred Cities in any 1 of the 2 sessions after the last date of registration. The candidates can download the admit cards from 15th October, 2015 till their exam date.
• MBA Rendezvous presents Top 30 Questions on QA & DI
• MBA Rendezvous presents CAT Preparation Strategy on
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
S.P. Mandali's Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool) invites applications from prospective candidates for the admission to its Post Graduate Program in Entrepreneurship (PGP- Entrepreneurship) 2018.
Management Development Institute, Gurugram announced admissions for One Year Full Time Executive Post Graduate Programmes
Management Development Institute (MDI) has announced the opening of its admission process for its Post Graduate Programmes for June 2018.The application window will remain open September 05, 2017 to November 24, 2017 Until 5PM.