MBA aspirants who wish to apply at Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, may note the following :
Programme offered at EDI: Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Business Entrepreneurship
Duration: 2 Years
- A three-year (10+2+3) University Degree in any discipline or a four year (10+2+4) Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Other, recognized by the UGC/AIU/AICTE are eligible for Post Graduation, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to the Reserved category, as per norms)
- Candidates appearing for their final year examinations are also eligible to apply.
- Scores of CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT and GMAT (for NRI / PIO / Foreign Nationals) are applicable
- Eligible candidates will be called for the Entrepreneurial Aptitude Test (EAT) and Personal Interview(PI)
- An entrepreneurial individual who wishes to advance his/her ambitions, or aspiring to start or grow a venture.
- A recent graduate who wants to acquire the knowledge, skills and aptitudes to facilitate move from the academic to business world by acquiring an entrepreneurial perspective.
- A ward who wants to be the potential successor of their existing family business.
- An individual who wants to enhance his career with a distinct personal and competitive advantage.
- A person who has an idea that might be developed for licensing, commercialization, starting a business or a venture.
- An individual who is looking for short term employment before starting his business.
Important Dates :
Application last date : 6th March, 2015
Entrepreneurial Aptitude Test (EAT) / Social Awareness Test (SAT) & Personal Interview : 18th to 20th March, 2015
For more details and application form, you may please visit: www.ediindia.ac.in/www.ediindia.org
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous