Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Publsihed: Tuesday, 3 May, 2016 11:43 AM
The last date has been extended for applying Post Graduate Diploma in Management programmes at IFIM Business School, Bengaluru.
Programme offered :
1. Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM)
2. Post Graduation Diploma in Management (Finance)
3. Post Graduation Diploma in Management – International Business (PGDM-IB)
Duration : 2 years Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility Criteria :
• A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates)
• Candidates must have qualified in one of the national level management entrance examinations viz. CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA or MAT
MBA Aspirants can apply online at : http://ezapp.ishinfo.com/IFIM/register/
Last date for application is : 30th May, 2016
The brochure and application form can be downloaded from : http://www.ifimbschool.com/
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
The 'Open House Meet' to be held with XLRI Programme Coordinator from 10.00 am to1.00pm on 20th August for participants to interact and learn more details about the XLRI-PGCGM Programme at St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
IBSAT is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956)
Globally, 86 percent of companies plan to hire recent MBA graduates this year, up from 79 percent that hired them in 2016. Demand for these MBA graduates is strongest in the United States and Asia-Pacific, where 9 in 10 companies plan to hire these candidates.