Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Department of Management Studies announces Admission to MBA (Part Time - Evening) Programme for Working Executives.
Applications are invited for the admissions to the 3 year MBA Programme (part time) design to impart world class Management education to Working Executives. The classes are scheduled during evening hours (6.15 pm onwards) on 4 to 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Minimum B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent or Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes are essential for admission.
- A Minimum 2 years of post-qualifying Degree work experience as on 1st August 2015.
Selection procedure :
Admission process includes a Computer based Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview as per the following schedule
- Online submission of application form begins : 21st February 2015 (Saturday) (from 9.00 am)
- Last date for submission of online Application form : 13th March 2015 (Friday) (5.30 pm)
- Last date of receipt of Print copy of Application form along with Demand Draft : 20th March 2015 (Friday) (5.30 pm)
- Computer based Written Test : 5th April 2015 (Sunday) (10.00 0 12.00 hours)
- Group discussion & Interview : 25-26 April 2015 (Saturday - Sunday), will be conducted at I.I.T. Delhi
- Declaration of Admission Results : 11th May (Monday)
- Classes Begin : 23 July 2015 (Thursday)