Published : Monday, 09 November, 2015 1:03 PM
Eligibility Criteria :
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
- Aspirants completing their final examination by June 10, 2016 may also apply.
- All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2016. However NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2016)
Important Dates of XAT 2016
• Date of Commencement of Application - 4th September 2015
• Last Date for Applying – 30th November 2015
• Last Date to change Test City – 26th November 2015
• Downloading of Admit Cards – 20th December 2015 - 31st December 2015
• Date of Exam – 3rd January 2016
• Test Timings - 10:00 AM to 01:30 PM
• Mode of Examination - Paper & Pen based
XAT 2016 will be conducted in 47 cities across India and in 2 International Cities outside India
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous