Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Published : Monday, 09 November, 2015 1:03 PM
• Date of Commencement of Application - 4th September 2015
• Last Date for Applying – 30th November 2015
• Last Date to change Test City – 26th November 2015
• Downloading of Admit Cards – 20th December 2015 - 31st December 2015
• Date of Exam – 3rd January 2016
• Test Timings - 10:00 AM to 01:30 PM
• Mode of Examination - Paper & Pen based
XAT 2016 will be conducted in 47 cities across India and in 2 International Cities outside India
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
The 'Open House Meet' to be held with XLRI Programme Coordinator from 10.00 am to1.00pm on 20th August for participants to interact and learn more details about the XLRI-PGCGM Programme at St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
IBSAT is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956)
Globally, 86 percent of companies plan to hire recent MBA graduates this year, up from 79 percent that hired them in 2016. Demand for these MBA graduates is strongest in the United States and Asia-Pacific, where 9 in 10 companies plan to hire these candidates.