Published : Tuesday, 26 May, 2015 11:34 AM
Programme offered : Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-Part Time) for working professions
Duration : 27 Months
Eligibility for Admission
The candidate should have Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 2 years of work experience after graduation (one year in case of Post -Graduation or those with professional qualification).
Class Timings :
- Friday : 6.30 to 9.45 PM
- Saturday : 6 to 915 PM
- Sunday : 10 AM to 5.15 PM
The participants have also the flexibility to complete the programme within five years of joining, in case he or she has to take a break due to professional or family commitments.
Programme Objectives :
- Build a managerial perspective on issues and problems in the different functional areas of management while pursuing their jobs.
- To help participants, through case studies and practical inputs, relating their experiences to the theoretical knowledge.
- To develop greater knowledge of tools and techniques in your functional area and to be able to relate it to the strategy of the organisation.
- To develop analytical and decision making skills in order to deal effectively in the industry.
- To inculcate values and ethics and a broader understanding of sustainable social initiatives.
Last date to Apply : 8th June, 2015
For more details, you may please visit : http://www.imt.edu/Programmes/PGDMPartTime.aspx
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous