Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Published : Monday, 11 May, 2015 12:26 PM
MBA Aspirants must note that the following programmes have been offered at Jaipuria institute of Management at their various campuses
Programmes offered :
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management – PGDM- Jaipuria Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur, Indore
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing) - Jaipuria Noida
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Service Management) – Jaipuria Noida
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Financial Services) – Jaipuria Lucknow
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Retail Management) – Jaipuria Lucknow
Duration : 2 year full time
Eligibility criteria :
• Graduates with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline
• Candidates who are appearing for Final year in 2015 are also eligible to apply
• 19 years of excellence in Management education
• Ranked amongst the best b-schools in the country
• Excellent placements with average package of 5.27 lac
• 110+ full time eminent faculty to mentor you
• 4600+ alumni to network with you
• 300+ reputed Corporates to recruit you
IBSAT is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956)
Globally, 86 percent of companies plan to hire recent MBA graduates this year, up from 79 percent that hired them in 2016. Demand for these MBA graduates is strongest in the United States and Asia-Pacific, where 9 in 10 companies plan to hire these candidates.
This full time 6-month residential Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management has been designed by the Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC) of XLRI to provide competency-based education to the candidates.
MICA, Ahmedabad - India's premier institute for Strategic Marketing and Communication, registered a 100% placement for the 22nd Batch of its flagship PGDM-Communications programme.