MBA aspirants who wish to take admissions at prestigious T.A.Pai Management Institute Manipal may note the following :
- PGDM – Banking & Financial Services (BKFS)
- PGDM - Healthcare
Duration : 2 years
Admission Procedure :
- Valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores are mandatory pre-requisites to qualify for the admission process consisting of WAT / Personal Interviews or other evaluation components the Institute deems fit.
- Based on profiles of the applicants viz., high scores in CAT/XAT/GMAT and academic excellence, work experience, extra-curricular and clarity of purpose, candidates are short-listed and invited to participate in the subsequent TAPMI Admissions Process.
- Final Selection will be based on overall performance in the TAPMI Admissions Process.
WAT/PI Centers for Admissions 2015:
Manipal, Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin, Ahmedabad and Jaipur.
Infrastructure at TAPMI :
- Cutting-edge Finance Lab with Bloomberg terminals, one of the largest in the country offers hands-on experience in Investments, portfolio management, forecasting, risk management and understanding of the global financial management
- An autonomous Institute involved in Post Graduate Education and Research in Management since 1984
- Consistently ranked among top 1% of B-Schools in India
- Unique Award winning Management in Practice (MP)
Last date to fill and submit the online application form is 31st December, 2014.