Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Published: Monday, 11 April, 2016 10:37 AM
Last date has been extended for submission of Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) 2016-18
• Should be able to furnish valid score of CAT
• The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
• The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline.
• The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
• Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2016 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2016; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
Candidates who are able to furnish valid CAT would be short listed on the basis of the details in the application form and the CAT scores. Only the short listed candidates will then be called for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interviews in April 2016 at the centers, viz. Kolkata, MDIM Campus, Jangipur, Raghunathganj, District – Murshidabad, and MDI Gurgaon. Successful Students will be intimated by 30th April 2016.
You may please send the Application Forms to : The Administrative Officer, Admission Office, Management Development Institute Murshidabad, Camp Office, DB 3, Sector 1, Saltlake City, Kolkata -700064
Tel No. (+91 33) 40232002, 40043733
For further more details, you may please visit : http://mdim.ac.in/
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
The 'Open House Meet' to be held with XLRI Programme Coordinator from 10.00 am to1.00pm on 20th August for participants to interact and learn more details about the XLRI-PGCGM Programme at St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
IBSAT is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956)
Globally, 86 percent of companies plan to hire recent MBA graduates this year, up from 79 percent that hired them in 2016. Demand for these MBA graduates is strongest in the United States and Asia-Pacific, where 9 in 10 companies plan to hire these candidates.