Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Published : Wednesday, 20 April, 2016 1:00 PM
LM Thapar School of Management announced admissions for MBA Programme (2016 – 17)
Programme Offered : MBA Programme
Duration : 2 Years
1. Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA or grade secured from recognized University/Institute.
Post Graduate degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or CGPA or Grade from a recognized University/Institute.
A graduate degree with a pass in all parts/sections of the Intermediate examination of CA/ICWA/ACS.
Candidates having extraordinary managerial/leadership potential demonstrated through at least one year of experience are exempt from having 50% marks in their graduation/post-graduation.
2. Candidate must have valid CAT/NMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/TU test score.
1. Candidates need to apply online for the MBA admission. The online application form is available at www.thapar.edu.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ TU entrance examination scores.
3. Final selection will be based on CAT/NMAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE/TU entrance exam, Group Discussion and performance in Personal Interview.
|•||Last date for applying||14 June, 2016|
|•||Short-listing of Candidates (with valid test score)||17th June 2016|
|•||Thapar University's Entrance Test||22nd June 2016**|
|•||GD/PI process||22nd & 26th June 2016*|
|•||Intimation to selected candidates (display of MML)||30th June 2016|
|•||Final Counseling & Fee Deposit||18th July 2016|
*GD & PI will be conducted by Thapar University (Dera Bassi Campus).
** Thapar University Entrance Test details :
For more details you may visit : www.lmtsm.thapar.edu
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
The 'Open House Meet' to be held with XLRI Programme Coordinator from 10.00 am to1.00pm on 20th August for participants to interact and learn more details about the XLRI-PGCGM Programme at St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
IBSAT is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956)
Globally, 86 percent of companies plan to hire recent MBA graduates this year, up from 79 percent that hired them in 2016. Demand for these MBA graduates is strongest in the United States and Asia-Pacific, where 9 in 10 companies plan to hire these candidates.