MBA aspirants who wish to take NMAT 2015 must note the last date of registration extended till 4th October
Programmes offered :
- MBA (Mumbai)
- MBA (Human resources) (Mumbai)
- MBA (Pharmaceuticals Management) (Mumbai)
- PGDM (Bengaluru)
- PGDBM (Hyderabad)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Full Time Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in first attempt. The candidate must have completed graduation in the stipulated duration as per the respective University/Institution awarding the degree. Those candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Valid GMAT score of 600 and above (GMAT score for last 3 years up to 20th October, 2014 will be considered) for the international candidates.
- Admission is subject to getting clearance for the candidate's Government (if required) and a student visa from the Indian Embassy in your country.
- For all the Full Time programs candidates with two years and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview for short listed candidates will be conducted in Mumbai only.
- Call letter for short listed candidate who needs to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be uploaded on the NMIMS official website www.nmims.edu.
- No separate call letter will be mailed.
- The final decision of the University will be based on the GMAT score, Group Discussion, Personal Interview scores, work experience scores, if any, along with academic scores.
For complete module on NMAT 2015, please click