Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Published : Wednesday, 14 October, 2015 4:39 PM
K.J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research invites applications PGDM Programmes
Programmes offered :
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Management- International Business (PGDM-IB)
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Retail Management (PGDM-RM)
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Financial Services (PGDM-FS)
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Integrated Marketing Communications (PGDM-COMM)
1. Minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA in Graduation.
1. CAT 2015
2. CMAT JAN-2016
3. XAT JAN- 2016
Duration : Two Year Full
LAST DATE FOR APPLYING IS 15TH FEBRUARY 2016.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
The 'Open House Meet' to be held with XLRI Programme Coordinator from 10.00 am to1.00pm on 20th August for participants to interact and learn more details about the XLRI-PGCGM Programme at St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
IBSAT is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (Declared as a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956)
Globally, 86 percent of companies plan to hire recent MBA graduates this year, up from 79 percent that hired them in 2016. Demand for these MBA graduates is strongest in the United States and Asia-Pacific, where 9 in 10 companies plan to hire these candidates.