UPES offers 10 specialized MBA programs in the high growth sectors of Oil & Gas, Power,
Energy, Infrastructure, Aviation, Port & Shipping, Logistics & Supply Chain, Business Analytics
and International Business.
MBA Programs offered at UPES are as follows:
• MBA Oil & Gas Management
• MBA Energy Trading
• Masters in Energy Economics#
• MBA Port & Shipping
• MBA Aviation Management
• MBA Power Management
• MBA Infrastructure Management
• MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
• MBA International Business
• MBA Business Analytics
Candidates can apply for UPES MBA programs through Examination & Non- Examination Pathways:
Non Examination Pathway through National Level Tests (CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT)
• For MBA Oil & Gas / Power Management / Energy Trading / Logistics & Supply Chain Management /International Business : Students having minimum CAT score of 75 percentile or MAT score of 80 Percentile will be called directly for Group Discussion & Interview. Valid CMAT 2014 scores will also be accepted.
• For MBA Port & Shipping Management / Aviation Management / Infrastructure Management/ Business Analytics :Students having minimum CAT score of 70 Percentile or MAT score of 75 Percentile will be exempted from UPES Management Entrance Test and will only be called for Group Discussion & Interview.
Examination Pathway (UPES-MET)
• UPES MET (Management Entrance Test) is an MBA entrance test organized by University of Petroleum and energy Studies - UPES, Dehradun for admission to its MBA programs.
The aspirants applying for UPES-MET need to have minimum 50% marks in both Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th and 12th respectively) as well as in graduation from a recognized university.
Note for YOU :
Candidates are requested to bring all original documents (Class 10th, 12, & Graduation) for the verification process along with Rs.1750 in cash for prospectus and application form along with one passport size photograph.