Following are the main queries which MBA aspirants require to know :
- Registration for XAT 2013 starts on 1st September 2012 and ends on 30th November 2012.
- Last date is 5th December 2012
- A bachelors degree under 10+2+3 system from a recognized university or a deemed university.
- Yes, you are eligible to apply for XAT 2013.
- Yes, you are eligible for admission to XLRI. You need to complete your final year examination by June 10, 2013. Other XAT Members Institutes may have a different date regarding the completion of the final examination.
- Please enter the aggregate percentage obtained in the previous years of the qualifying degree.
- The XAT is a common test for admission into academic programmes of XLRI and more than 80 other Institutes. If you are interested in XLRI or any other XAT member institute, you need to register and apply separately for the academic programmes of the concerned institute.
- There are 38 cities in India and 4 international cities in which XAT exam shall be conducted. In Metros and large cities there will be multiple Test Centres.
XAT 2013 exam will be held on Sunday, January 6, 2013
Click and read more on XAT
For getting XAT 2013 exam alerts , stay tuned to MBA Rendezvous