Published : Monday, 08 December, 2015 2:20 PM
"Registration process & Selection criteria at XIME"
MBA Aspirants who wish to take admission at Xavier Institute Management & Entrepreneurship may note the Registration process & Selection criteria
Registration process :
Application form can be filled and sent online via XIME website www.xime.org through the link apply online for PGDM. XIME prefers and encourages all candidates to apply online. However, in case of any difficulty in applying online the application form can be downloaded from the website.
- Applicants desirous of joining XIME need to obtain the prescribed application form and register for admission.
- They should have appeared for the XAT admission test conducted by XLRI.
- In the absence of XAT score, CAT, MAT, CMAT score will also be considered.
- Only such tests in 2015-16 will be considered for which results will be announced by February 24, 2016.
- Applicants should indicate the XAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT score for the year in the application form (if score is received by then). If score is not received at the time of submitting the application, a copy of the score card must be sent by email/post within a week from the announcement of result of these tests to reach XIME latest by February 24, 2016.
Criteria for Selection
- Academic record
- XAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT (only such test in 2015-16 will be considered for which results will be announced latest by February 24, 2016)
- Performance In Group Discussion
- Performance In Personal Interview
- Work experience, Extra Curricular activities etc
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma In Management)
- Human Resource
- Production & Operations
- International Business
GD/PI centers :
Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata & Pune
Last date of submission of â€‘ filled in application (online/downloaded/purchased) –24 February, 2016
For more details & apply online, you may please visit : http://www.xime.org/admission.php
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous