Published : Tuesday, 19 May, 2015 11:00 AM
XLRI- Xavier School of Management, one of India’s premier B-Schools announces admission to the Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP-CEM: Batch- 6).
6-month residential programme has been designed by the Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC) of XLRI to provide competency-based education to the candidates with a view to promoting entrepreneurship having equipped them with the essential conceptual and operational skills required for running an entrepreneurial venture successfully.
Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGPCEM)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduates from any recognized University.
- Have interest in entrepreneurship-social or commercial- even though currently not functioning as entrepreneurs
- Possess basic computer literacy
- Although no age bar has been stipulated, it is expected that the candidates applying for PGPCEM are physically and mentally fit to go through a typical XLRI programme
- Eligible applicants will be subject to a process of Personal Interview and Group Discussion, if necessary, or final selection of candidates for admission into the Programme
- Being called for the Personal Interview and Group Discussions etc., will not necessarily entitle a candidate to admission into the Programme
For the registration & other details, you may please visit :
http://www.xlri.ac.in/academic-prog/executive-education/pgcpem.aspx or send Email - [email protected]
Last date for online registration is 15th June, 2015.
On successful completion of the programme and based on the overall performance across courses included in the curriculum, the eligible students will be awarded the Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (CEM).
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous