Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Published : Monday, 25 July, 2016 11:02 AM
This Sunday, MICA Incubator, now newly shifted to the MICA Campus at Shela, organized it’s first Demo Day of the year in association with eChai and Innovify. As is the regular practice, Demo Days identify and showcase the most exciting new start-ups across sectors. Some of the start-ups that featured today were:
1. Meet 'R' Baby ( MICA Incubate ) :Meet 'R' Baby is a technology platform that enables families and friends to connect with new born baby in the hospital and an information aggregator that provides “new born parents” with the knowledge bank on child care with a wow experience.
2. PitServe ( MICA Student -Shagun Nagar of PGP-1 ) : PitServe is a leading Application focused to serve your personal vehicle problems.
3. 1World : 1World is an exciting, well-funded, rapidly growing well established company with HQ at San Jose, CA. It has built a platform for web publishers that increases user engagement, creates new revenue opportunities for our clients, and collects valuable user data.
4.DocsTub : Docstub is a platform where people can share their documents (PPT, PDF, DOC, etc.) which either they own or have rights to share and earn revenue out of the same. Same way as youtube works, where people upload videos and earn money based on views their videos get.
5.OneHop :OneHop is one stop Solution for shopping online from all your Favorite Local Fashion Brands.â€‹
6. Indium Design : Indium Design developing next generation of affordable electric transportation for urban India. An electric bicycle and a e-tricycle for people to effortless commute.
7. Chaaipani :Chaaipani is a platform to discover and share stories that matter.
8. DSYH : DSYH (Don't Scratch Your Head) is first of its kind of full stack SaaS Platform for E-Commerce Channels with key focus on Reconciliations (Past, Present & Future)
9. â€‹ReadBoard : ReadBoard enables meaningful contextual conversations on the web amongst colleagues, friends, family and web users.
10. Greenobazaar.com : Greenobazaar is an online organic store and the collective voice for many local and national organics farmers/ producers , recyclers and upcyclers and environment supporters.
11. 4Dea : 4Dea is a one stop Virtual Tour solution with storytelling experience to improve interaction, engagement and communication that goes beyond the 3D Tours. ( IIT Gn Startup )
Also some startups which have made their way to achieve some great outcomes from their startups would be present as Rising Star
1. Ruchit Surati ( Locanix ) - Pioneering IoT startup from Gujarat. Recently Raised Series A from Goldman Sachs.
2. â€‹Pratik Machchar ( Vyaap Technologies ) - Pioneering Mobile App company from Gujarat. More than 10 Million Downloads for their own Apps.
3. Mahendra Sharma ( Matrubharti ) - Pioneering App for Regional Language consumers and creators. Recently Raised Angel Funding from Viridian Capital.
4.Shriya Damani & Akash Bhavsar ( SkyQuest ) - Pioneering IP/Innovation Consulting company from Gujarat. Part of many Global Innovation Forums.
5.Nadeem Jafri ( Hearty Mart ) - Pioneering Social Entrepreneur from Gujarat. Pioneer in Rural Retail Supermarkets.
6.Harish Iyer ( Flinnt ) - Pioneering EdTech company from Gujarat. One of the largest userbase for such app.
7.Gaurav Barot ( Knowarth Technologies ) - Pioneering IT Company from Gujarat. Grown to 200+ employees in just two years.
8.â€‹Meera Shah & Harshit Shah ( Weekend Window ) - Pioneering Flea Market Organizer. Redefined the flea market culture in Gujarat.
9.Shital Bathia ( Goverdhan Greens Resorts ) - Pioneering Eco-Resorts Developer. First of it's-kind eco-resort in Dwarka.
10â€‹. Vikas Agarwal ( Innovify ) - Pioneering Corporate Incubator from Gujarat
There were a few dignitaries from the Gujarat Government and business persons like Mr. Dhananjay Dwivedi ,IAS, Secretary , Department of Science and Technology , Govt of Gujarat , Mr. Rakesh Aloria , Venture Nursery , Mr. S B Dangayatch , MD, Sintex Industries who attended the event .
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
Anshu Budhraja, General Manager, Amway India, the country's leading Direct Selling FMCG company was invited to address young and enthusiastic students at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) during the 'CEO Talk' series in New Delhi, IIFT.
RMAX, the Rural Managers' Association of Xavier School of Rural Management, Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, organized "Vaktavya"- A National Level Debate Competition in association with Bakul Foundation on 30th July 2017.
The XXIV Annual Convocation of FORE School of Management was graced by Mr. Ajay S. Shriram, Chairman & Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Ltd on Saturday 22 July 2017.
NMIMS Hyderabad, a member of NMIMS University is committed to excellence in training, learning, research and assembling emergent leaders in management who can make a difference globally.
In December, 2010, the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has issued a notification to arbitrarily withdraw the autonomy of 350 plus PGDM institutions.