The Pre-Orientation Program which is scheduled to be held on 16-17 May, 2015 is designed to expose incoming students to a unique ‘experiential learning model essential for positioning in global career market of one’s choice and ability’.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM THAT MAKE THE BIMTECH WAY UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT FROM OTHER B-SCHOOLS
- Usually in B-Schools there is no prior engagement with the admitted students before the commencement of the course. This often leads to a situation where the student is unclear about various facets of his career in management. As a result, he remains apprehensive and slightly confused about his future. Also, hectic schedule of management education poses greater difficulty in gaining clarity on all this once the course begins. With growing demands of life at campus, new students soon start feeling under tremendous pressure to cope with change.
- In view of this, BIMTECH took a lead and thought of designing a comprehensive program to be conducted well in advance prior to the beginning of the course that will not only introduce potential students to a new world of professional management education but will also help them in clearing doubts and firming up their thoughts of making a lucrative career in business management.
- The Pre-Orientation Program intends to train incoming students mentally and physically for bringing them at a common level of knowledge and understanding.
- During the two days, students will get an exciting firsthand experience of innovative pedagogic methods like ‘design thinking’ etc. from rich faculty resources drawn from global leadership positions in industry and academia. It will also provide a never-before experience of both in-class and out-of-class learning on a 24X7 basis.
- Learning will be facilitated through case study based group exercises, assignments and a pool of advance learning resources to firm up their choice of academic rigor.
- Besides the above features, the program also offers an opportunity to listen to and benefit from some of the very sought after contemporary corporate leaders.
- In fact, through this program the students will additionally get a golden opportunity of not only knowing their peers and faculty members but also showcasing their skills and talents before peers, seniors and faculty members of the Institute before the actual commencement of the course which will happen in mid of June 2015.
- It is important to mention that the Pre-Orientation Program has been carefully developed by BIMTECH under the mentorship of a Committee consisting of senior academicians and leading industry experts.
- The program has already started receiving overwhelming appreciation from incoming students and parents who are applauding the unique BIMTECH initiative.
All the Best!
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous