Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Updated : Wednesday, 23 March, 2016 04:30 PM
CAT Exam 2016 is approaching fast, focused CAT aspirant like you must be wondering on how many times you should take Mocks?
Here is some expert advice to you on Mocks:
Without doubt aspirants are feeling jittery and they have been advised not to feel bogged down and prepare for CAT section wise.
Aspirants are also advised to make it a point to have practice to finish each section of VA, DILR and VRC in 60 minutes each and then check out what is the score for each section.
Let’s try to understand what are the factors which might bother you most on Mocks.
Whether the Mock test is look like of actual exam ?
Over here you should ensure that you are taking it quality Mock Test. That might give you an idea of actual exam.
There is no ideal time for taking Mock Test
Provided you have already cleared on the fundamentals of each section of QA, DILR & VRC and then this is the right time for you to go for the Mock Test in a big way.
Experts advise to take on Mock with multiple question bank and be proficient not only to score high but finish each section in 60 minutes. This will help you a lot to gain confidence for the main exam
FAQs on Mocks
• Mock tests are “MOCK” tests or practice tests that are taken in a “simulated” environment.
• Practice tests/mock tests tell you your level of preparation. That is why; if they point out to a certain weak link it should be taken care of immediately.
• Mock Tests are neither easy nor tough than the actual exam. They are simply unpredictable like the actual test.
• Do analyze your mistakes through mock tests but don’t take them to your heart and lose confidence or become over confident.
• Confidence is not dependent upon your performance in the final exam but it is rather a state of mind that is dependent on your attitude and perception.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
For an exam that is given by lakhs of students, with the same or higher knowledge and skill set than you, how can you boost your chances?
Your performance in the CAT exam decides what kind of institute you get to study in, which will have a bearing on the kind of start you make in your career
Aptitude is the natural ability to do something. Some people are born with natural talent to do some things and excel in those aspects as they have an aptitude, a certain flair for them