Published : Friday, 27 January, 2017 10:10 AM
CMAT 2017 - Do's and Don'ts
MBA aspirants who are taking CMAT Exam starting on 28th January 2017 must note following do’s and don’ts:
- CMAT exam is a Computer Based Test; a candidate will read the questions on a computer terminal and choose an answer by clicking on the correct option.
- A candidate will have to take the test on a pre-assigned workstation and will not have a choice to choose his or her workstation, in the testing venue.
- There will be four sections in the test. The sections are (a) Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation b) Logical Reasoning c) Language Comprehension and d) General Awareness
- You can move back and forth in sections. The duration of test will be 180 minutes
- In CMAT, for each correct answer there are 4 marks, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted hence, attempt right answers only.
- Reporting timing is, One Hour and Thirty minutes prior to the test time. For the test beginning at 9.30 AM, you must reach the test centre no later than 8:00 AM
- You will not be given any breaks during the test.
- Even if you complete the exam before the scheduled end time, you will not be allowed to leave the exam hall. You are allowed to leave the exam only after the scheduled three hours of exam are over.