Published : Thursday, 04 December, 2014 11:40 AM
AICTE will be conducting CMAT (Second test) with a 4 day test window from 19th February to 22nd February 2015
You will have to attempt 25 questions on General Awareness with allotted 100 marks. With negative marking, it is a tough nut to crack and compete.
Indeed you can’t build your General awareness overnight hence, it is essential to have fair amount of understanding from the trend of questions which can be asked in February CMAT 2015.
Question bank with previous trend
for cracking General Awareness section in CMAT 2015
Areas of concern for you
- In absence of any syllabus, you must hook on to at least 2 news papers
- Reading Editorials must be analysed and reconfirmed while relating with events.
- News features must be listened
- Motivational videos should be watched
- Great Speeches should be heard
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous