EMPI (Entrepreneurship and Management Processes International) Business School was launched in 1995 with its emerging add-on Centers and Institutions with functional as well as Sectoral focus has been envisioned as a Group of Institutions of Excellence with the following key constituents:
• Comprehensive education for holistic development of individual personality with a humane touché and global outlook.
• Synthesizing in its educational processes Entrepreneurship with Management and vice-versa
• Environment which nurtures motivates and inspires development of managerial giftedness.
Mr. Gurnam Saran is President, EMPI Group of Institution
EMPI Group of Institutions are translating its vision into practice through:
• Launching of Institutions operating comprehensive educational processes to impart knowledge and skills, both for the growing young students at the Postgraduate levels (after 3 year degree course subsequent to 10+2) and at the same time conduct Programmes for meeting specific needs of Business, Industry and other organizations by delivering tailored Training & Development. EMPI's attempt is to ensure inclusion of the following elements in its curricula for learning:
• Liberal arts for vision building.
• Technology appreciation for understanding the changing scenarios in the world today.
• Business skills along with the essential ingredient of business ethics leading to entrepreneurial orientation as well as humane and environmental concerns in all whatever we do.
• Value framework that is global yet national.
• Learning by doing.
• Creating industrial linkages and supporting centers to generate innovation and excellence.
• Forge links with International and National Universities, Institutes and Centres doing similar innovative work.
• To develop a world class innovative Centre of excellence that integrates Academia, Research, Consulting for not only Knowledge dissemination, but Knowledge creation
• To become a resource centre for adapting the best practices of Universities in advanced nations to developing country and emerging economy contexts
• To become a global centre for the study of Innovation across sectors, themes and organizational contexts
• To facilitate ‘Innovation in action’ within the institution and incubate ‘Entrepreneurial’ initiatives that will impact Public policy and Society
• To apply, adapt and develop new technology based learning pedagogies that promote experiential learning through participative inquiry
The quality policy of the Institute is to achieve the highest standards in all the things we are associated with - be it academics, research, industry- academia interactions, seminars and publications.
This is achieved by:
• Implementing quality systems and processes - with provision for constructive feedback and continuous improvements
• Networking with leading business, industry and research organizations at National & International level
• Fostering culture for idea generation and making innovation work
• Being consistent and reliable in all our systems and processes
• Providing excellent infrastructure and basic amenities- conducive for teaching, research and industrial applications.
Aspiring and working towards making the institution an “Institution of Excellence” and benchmark for others to follow.
EMPI is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
Various surveys conducted independently puts EMPI in the league of top B-Schools of India. EMPI is consistently being ranked between 10 to 25 all India Ranking since 1995.
• Ranked amongst Top 10 Institutes in India for Intellectual Capital (Business India Survey 2000)
• Ranked 22nd amongst the best 100 B-Schools in India (Cosmode - Business World Survey 2004)
• Ranked amongst Top 25 B-Schools in India (Zee Business Survey 2009)
• Ranked 17th in all India and 4th in North Zone (Week-MaRS Survey 2010)
• Ranked 11th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools in India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2011)
• Ranked 4th in the Top 30 Private B Schools in North India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2011)
• Ranked 4th amongst the top Business Schools of North India. (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey: November 2012).
• Ranked 39th in all India and 9th in North Zone.(Week-MaRS Survey 2012).
View latest rankings:
• Ranked 7th in the Top 50 Private B-Schools in India (Bhaskar Lakshya Survey 2012)
EMPI is well known for its continuing efforts to dynamically change its Teaching / Learning practices and continuously examine and re-cast its Course Curricula to meet the changing needs of the potential Employers / Industry. Recognizing this, EMPI has been conferred upon:
• Dainik Bhaskar B-School Leadership Awards for B-SCHOOL WITH INDUSTRY RELATED CURRICULUM IN (ADVERTISING) by Dainik Bhaskar in 2010.
• National B-School Awards 2011 for B-SCHOOL WITH INDUSTRY RELATED CURRICULUM IN (ADVERTISING) by Star News in 2011.
Global Partner Institutions
The EMPI with an objective of enhancing international exposure and learning has been endeavouring for joint working through academic fusion in areas such as Student and Faculty Exchange, Research and Development, Joint project/consulting work, International Seminars and Conferences through its network of Institutions all over the world.
For more details visit:
EMPIans in Industry
Placements at EMPI has been at par with Industry and both students with their mentors always felt accomplished with joint efforts at EMPI
Details and click:
1. PGDM (BM) > Specialisations : Click :
2. PGDM (AdCoMM) > Specialisations : Click :
3. PGDM (GB) > Specialisation: Click :
4. PGDM (HR) > Specialisations : Click :
5. PGDM (RBA) > Specialisations: Click :
• The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses is at least a 3-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies. Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor's degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However they are required to furnish the proof of graduation before 30th November of the year of joining.
• All applicants should first pre-qualify through EMPI prescribed tests. As such all applicants taking the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA examination, achieving high percentile score are considered for selection for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes. This attainment is considered as pre-qualification for stage - II selection procedure of EMPI. All candidates clearing the pre-qualifying test are also required to go through EMPI's comprehensive Personality Assessment and Profiling Exercise conducted at our Personality Assessment Centre - resulting in building up of a datasheet on each candidate's strengths / weaknesses. This is subsequently availed to support the student in developing his/her personality through Personality Assessment Centre, Enhancement and Upgradation Processes (PACE-UP) Programme.
For more admission details visit:
The EMPI campus is about 5 kms from two Metro Stations: Qutub Minar and Chattarpur, and about 15 kms from the international airport. The Metro connects all parts of Delhi and the surrounding areas, called the National Capital Region. The newly emerging Suburb of Gurgaon is just 20 minutes away by Metro.
EMPI Business School
Camp P.O.: CSKM Educational Complex,
Satbari, Chattarpur, New Delhi - 110074
Phone: 26654732 / 4727 / 2372 / 2373 / 2375 / 3764
Know more on B schools in India, stay informed and stay inspired at MBA Rendezvous