Publsihed: Saturday, 25 February, 2017 10:30 AM
After having cleared cutoff score at MBA Institute, you will be invited for Group Discussion and now it is must for you to practice with variety of GD topics.
Read and develop points for discussion and make sure that you are concluding with conviction:
“Good luck is residue of strong preparation and execution”
• Proper plan and execution is necessary for every step taken in order to achieve luck. Without plan, you cannot achieve your goal.
• Good luck does not come from your birth or you cannot buy luck from anywhere. It is the result of your strong preparation and then execution.
• If you are not prepared for the situation you are going to face or any of your goals you want to achieve, then the luck will also not help you in achieving your goal.
• The luck will be good or bad is always depend on the preparation done in order to achieve that. If you are well prepared for any situation then you will have good luck. If the preparation is not proper, then you will have to face bad luck everywhere.
Success cannot be achieved easily. In order to achieve it, you always need to do a proper planning of what you are going to do and then executing it properly will make your luck good for you.
Against The Motion
• Good or bad luck always depends on the person capability to do anything. It is not necessary to plan your work and make proper steps in order to achieve your goal.
• Sometimes, it does happen that good luck comes automatically, even when there is no planning or no proper execution. So we can say that it is not necessary to do planning before doing your desired task.
• A well prepared plan is not required to have good luck in your work. Without plan also, the person can achieve success in his or her work.
• Luck is simply a belief in good or bad fortune in your life and it is attributed by some false faith. Luck is by accident or by chance. So it is not necessary to do planning or doing proper execution steps in order to achieve it.
Luck can be good or bad. Cultural views of luck vary from person to person depending on his or her experience. Luck is a way of understanding a sudden event in your life. It cannot be predicted and cannot be related to the preparation and actionable steps to achieve success in the work. Luck can also be said a probability that is always taken personally. The result of luck depends from person to person. Luck is always by chance and is not a result of preparation or execution.