Updated: Thursday, 31 August, 2017 04:20 PM
IBSAT Exam - A window to 9 Prestigious IBS Institutes
IBSAT 2017 will kick off from December 12, 2017.
IBSAT 2017 will be an objective multiple choice type question exam. It is a computer based exam which is held in a window of 4 days from December 21– 24, 2017.
IBS has 9 Campuses, 7000+ Students, 43000+ Alumni. Apply Now !
The Exam Pattern includes below sections
- Verbal Ability
- Data Adequacy & Data interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reading comprehension.
The duration of the IBSAT Exam 120 minutes, i.e. 2 hours. There is no negative marking in the IBSAT 2017 Exam.
|IBSAT 2017 Application||July 01, 2017; To: Dec 12, 2017|
|IBSAT 2017 Test Dates||Dec 21-24, 2017|
|IBSAT 2017 Result||January 02, 2018|
|Selection Briefings||January 13-18, 2018 in 40 cities|
|Selection Process||MBA/ PGPM Program: February 20-26, 2018 at IBS Hyderabad|
2 year Management Program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2018. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2018.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2018 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 6.25 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.55 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru,IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Mumbai
- and IBS Pune campuses is Rs 3.63 lakhs per annum.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous