About IIM Indore
Established in 1996, Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) is the sixth in the family of state- supported management schools. Since its inception, IIM Indore has been acting as a pioneer in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government sector and PSUs. IIM Indore is registered as a Society under Societies Registration Act, 1973. It is promoted, nurtured and funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Situated atop a scenic hillock the 193 acre campus provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning. IIM Indore has infrastructure ranging from a residential campus, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels, a strong IT backbone and the latest in teaching aids and rich learning resources.
Facts about IIM-Indore
• Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
• Director : Dr. Rishikesha T Krishnan
• Established in 1996
• AICTE Approved College
• Public Institute (Autonomous)
• Co-ed College
• Campus Area : 193 acres
• 58-Full time faculty and 45 Visiting faculty
The academic courses offered by IIM Indore are listed below:
Post Graduate Courses
• Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
• Post Graduate Programme in Management, Mumbai (PGP-Mumbai)
• Post Graduate Programme in Management-MX, Mumbai (PGPMX-Mumbai)
• Post Graduate Programme in Management-Ras Al Khaimah, UAE (PGP-RAK)
• Post Graduate Programme in Management MX- Ras Al Khaimah, UAE (PGP-MX RAK)
• Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
• Fellow Programme in Management-Industry (FPM Industry)
• Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
• Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management-E-Governance (EPGP-EG)
• Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
• Faculty Development Programme
Management Development Programmes
• Management Development Programme (MDP)
• Certificate Course in Business Management for Defense Officers (CCBMDO)
• Broadband Based Executive Education Programmes (BBBEEP)
The present campus started with 4 hostels each housing 60 students. As the intake has gradually increased, today, there are 14 hostels. Rooms in all the hostels have direct computer connectivity to the main LAN that provides 8 MBPS internet connectivity.
The IIMI Library holds knowledge resources predominantly related to management and allied subjects. The entire Library collection including the CD-ROM databases and the online databases are made available through Institute’s network. Users can access the online databases, video library and also find out the real-time availability of library materials from their own computer terminals. The Library offers a range of information services set to the highest professional standards. The Library resource includes over 15000 books in the area of Management and related subjects, 425 journals (350 Foreign and 75 Indian) specific to the academic and research needs of the academic community and over 1000 selective e-journals available in full-text.
About Post Graduate Program Management (PGP) @ IIM-I
||Total - 451 | General - 213 | Reserved - 238
||CAT - 90 Percentile
Selection Process for PGP Programmes
Candidates short-listed for written ability test and/or personal interview will be intimated usually by the end of January 2014. Individual regret letters are not sent to applicants who are not called for written ability test and personal interview. IIM Indore conducts admission interviews in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi only. However, IIM Indore reserves the right to change the centers at any time if the situation so warrants.
Admission Criteria for PGP 2014-2016
Candidates are short-listed for Written Ability Test and/or Personal Interview on the basis of their performance in CAT, academic record, and relevant work experience. Final selection to the PGP would be based on criteria, such as the candidate's academic record, scholastic achievements, relevant work experience, and performance in CAT, written ability test, and personal interview. However, IIM Indore reserves the right to change the criteria at its discretion.
Placement Report of IIM Indore 2011-2013 Batch
Watch This Video