Published: Thursday, 18 February, 2016 09:30 AM
MAH CET 2016 Complete Details
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA). The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH- MBA/MMS CET 2016 for admission to First Year of Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2016-17.
MAH CET 2016 Important Dates
|MAH CET Test 2016 Important Dates|
|Date of the Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016||12-03-2016 & 13-03-2016|
|Start Date for Online registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2016||12-02-2016|
|End Date for Online registration for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2016||23-02-2016|
|Issue of Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates.||04-03-2016 onwards|
|Declaration of the result of the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016||29-03-2016 at 5.00PM|
Online application for appearing to MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016
- Online Applicants can submit and confirm through the website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2016/.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
MAH CET Schedule
MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions. MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2016 will be conducted on 12th &13th March 2016 in multiple sessions. Candidates shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted centre. No candidate shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session.
|For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign Nationals / PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 800|
Syllabus and Marking Scheme
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|Logical Reasoning||75||1||75||200||150 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
The test will comprise of multiple choice objective type questions (Five Options)
There is no negative marking System for this test.
Test Duration: 150 Minutes
Medium of CET: English
Mode of Examination - Online
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous