MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email !Get Updates Now !
Amrut Mody School of Management - Admissions Open
Last Date to Apply - 14th April 2017
Vels University - Admissions Open 2017-19 for MBA Programmes
LM Thapar School Of Management - GD and PI of candidates shortlisted on 1st April 2017, Delhi
Jaipuria Institute of Management Excellent placement package with highest of 16.5 lacs per anum Apply Now
GITAM School of International Business Admissions Open PGP 2017-2019,PGDBA 2017-2018 Apply Here
CII School of Logistics - Apply for MBA in Supply Chain Management
SSIM - Apply for PGDM Admissions 2017
Adani Institute of Infrastructute Management - Last date of receiving filled-in applications is March 16, 2017
Apply at IBS Business School Nine Outstanding Campuses, One Amazing College
IFIM B School - Apply for Two year full-time PGDM program
GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research - PGDM Admissions 2017
Apply Now !
Jaipuria Institute of Management - 21 years of excellence in management education Apply Now
Adani Institute of Infrastructute Management - AICTE Approved 2 Year Full Time PGDM Apply Now
Admissions open at Jaipuria Institute of Management for 2017 - 2019 Batch!
GITAM School of International Business - Last date to submit the online application form February 18, 2017
Enroll into the Global Management Programme , SPJIMRGMP and study in Top Business Schools of Europe
FORE School of Management Admissions open for PGDM, PGDM - IB 2017-19 Batch
Apply for PGDM program
Apply Now to GSIB
Published: Wednesday, 08 March, 2017 4:00 PM
MBA/MMS CET is online exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) for the admission in the MBA colleges in Maharashtra.MAH CET 2017 will be conducted on 4th and 5th March 2017 for MBA & MMS courses.
There are more than 200 institutes those come under different universities in Maharashtra in which admission is through MAHCET. It is administered by the Competent Authority on its own or in collaboration with professional Agencies which holds a record of its competence and experience of personnel selection through competitive examinations.
(1) Students need to note the date, time and venue address of the examination given in the Hall Ticket.
(2) Students can visit the venue one day before the Online Examination if you wish to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time on the day of the examination. If you reach late, you will not be allowed for the exam.
(3) Please carry the Hall Ticket with you at the exam venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
(4) You should strictly follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
(5) Please note, Use of calculators, books, note books or written notes, cell phones, or any other electronic device will not be allowed during the examination.
(6) Carry the Hall ticket with your photograph affixed, valid Photo identity proof in original. Valid photo identity proof may be PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead /Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
(7) Students responses will be analysed with other students to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled. Any student who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behaviour unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment.
(8) You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you must hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
(9) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of students, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Students will not have any claim for a re-test. Students not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
(10) If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different tests used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
(11) Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
(12) Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any admission process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
(13) You can appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearance in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one Hall Ticket has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective Hall Ticket. All other Hall Tickets are to be surrendered.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous