MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email !Get Updates Now !
Transform yourself at the Best PGDM Institute - GLBIMR
Alliance University - Last Date to Apply is 31st March 2017. Apply Now !
Amrut Mody School of Management - Admissions Open
Last Date to Apply - 14th April 2017
Vels University - Admissions Open 2017-19 for MBA Programmes
LM Thapar School Of Management - GD and PI of candidates shortlisted on 1st April 2017, Delhi
Jaipuria Institute of Management Excellent placement package with highest of 16.5 lacs per anum Apply Now
GITAM School of International Business Admissions Open PGP 2017-2019,PGDBA 2017-2018 Apply Here
CII School of Logistics - Apply for MBA in Supply Chain Management
SSIM - Apply for PGDM Admissions 2017
Adani Institute of Infrastructute Management - Last date of receiving filled-in applications is March 16, 2017
Apply at IBS Business School Nine Outstanding Campuses, One Amazing College
IFIM B School - Apply for Two year full-time PGDM program
Jaipuria Institute of Management - 21 years of excellence in management education Apply Now
Adani Institute of Infrastructute Management - AICTE Approved 2 Year Full Time PGDM Apply Now
Admissions open at Jaipuria Institute of Management for 2017 - 2019 Batch!
GITAM School of International Business - Last date to submit the online application form February 18, 2017
Enroll into the Global Management Programme , SPJIMRGMP and study in Top Business Schools of Europe
FORE School of Management Admissions open for PGDM, PGDM - IB 2017-19 Batch
Apply for PGDM program
Apply Now to GSIB
Published: Monday, 29 February, 2016 11:50 AM
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA).
The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH- MBA/MMS CET 2016 for admission to First Year of Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for Academic Year 2016-17.
The admissions to the following institutes will be based on the score of CET , provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
(1) The examination would be conducted on-line i.e. on a computer.
(2) The tests will be provided in English.
(3) All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. The candidate has to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which he/ she feels is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that is clicked on will be treated as the answer to that question. Answer to any question will be considered for final evaluation, only when candidates have submitted the answers by clicking on “Save & Next” or “Mark for Review & Next”.
(4) The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default - you are not required to end or submit your exam.
(5) To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following :
(6) To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons.
(7) To change your answer, click another desired option button.
(8) To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next.
(9) To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button.
(10) To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review & Next. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
(11) To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Save & Next button.
(12) Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation.
(13) Test name(s) will be displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a test can be viewed by clicking on the test name. The test you will view will be highlighted.
(14) After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a test, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the (next) test.
(15) You can move the mouse cursor over the test names to view the status of the questions for that test.
(16) You can shuffle between test and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.
(17) The candidates are requested to follow the instructions of the “Test Administrator” carefully. If any candidate does not follow the instructions / rules, it would be treated as a case of misconduct/ adoption of unfair means and such a candidate would be liable for debarment from appearing for examinations for a period as decided by CET Cell.
(18) The candidates may ask the Test Administrator about their doubts or questions only before the commencement of the test. No query shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
(19) After the expiry of 150 minutes, the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if he/ she has not clicked the “Submit” button.
(20) Please note :
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous