Published : Wednesday, 20 April, 2016 11:47 AM
Why should you appear in MAT May 2017 ?
May be you are the one who could not score to reach near cut off scores in many institutes and you are reeling under pressure at present and perhaps you are about to give up your aspiration for getting admission this year in MBA institute.
No still you have chance to appear in MAY mat being conducted on Sunday 1st May, 2017
Scores will be out by May end and you will be eligible to apply in 130 plus institutes. Here is golden opportunity for you and you must garb this.
Now you need to apply today itself and note the following :
Apply Online Here!! http://www.mbarendezvous.com/mat-registration.html
Eligibility to Apply
The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent.
A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech., etc.) can also apply.
Usually, there is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.
However, there is no restriction regarding percentages for taking the MAT test, no age bar and no experience required.
Admit Card Download
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website: https://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html on or after 23 April 2016 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
Very Important Last Minute Tips
• When you start the test use your experience of sample paper
• Do keep track of time
• Read directions very carefully
• Don’t assume information not provided
• Be cool during the test and don’t get bogged down by lengthy calculations
• In case of guessing, do it intelligently
• Pay attention to negative prefixes also, such as non-, un-, or dis-
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous