Get MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email!GET UPDATES NOW
Published: Tuesday, 3 August, 2016 12:00 PM
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers Two Year Full Time MBA programmes at Mumbai campus and PGDM at Bengaluru & Hyderabad Campuses for the following courses:
• MBA Core
• MBA-Entrepreneurship & Family Business
• MBA-Pharmaceutical Management
• Admissions to all these programs are through NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT2018) followed by Group Discussions/ Personal Interview.
• NMAT 2018 is being conducted from 7th October 2017 to 20th December 2017 with long test window which provides candidates with a convenience to choose a test date, based on their comfort level.
• You are also allowed choice of two retakes to the students should any of them wish. In such cases, the best of three scores will be considered by NMIMS for admission.
• NMIMS will also be admitting foreign students and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO). This is to reach out to the Indian Diaspora and the world, NMIMS has decided to admit sons/daughters and wards of Persons of Indian Origin. All these students will be admitted on the basis of GMAT score.
NMAT 2017 Registration will close on 3rd October, 2018.
NMAT 2018 is being conducted from 7th October 2017 to 20th December 2017 at 27 centers across the country.
The exemplary success of NMIMS in its journey is based on its solid pillars of innovation, research, industry interface.
NMIMS Business School has been awarded CRISIL and ICRA Ratings at highest level and also accredited at highest level by NBA. It is consistently ranked in Top-7 B-Schools in India overall & in Top-4 B-Schools for intellectual capability. The median salaries & number of offers at NMIMS are steadily growing every year and there is a 100% placement track record.
Among the online tests in India conducted in CBT mode, NMAT has become one of the largest with an error free track record.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous
The Bengaluru Campus of NMIMS, established in 2008, is located on an expansive AICTE- approved campus off Bannerghatta Road. To cater to the needs of students of southern parts of India, NMIMS expanded its base and started their operations in Bengaluru in 2008 and then, in Hyderabad in 2010.
In its endeavor to connect talent with right career opportunities, Graduate Management Admission Council today announced the commencement of registrations for NMAT by GMAC.
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), owner and administrator of NMAT by GMACTM test, launched the third edition of Official Guide for NMAT by GMACTM Review 2017
MBA Aspirants might feel thrilled to know that NMAT by GMAC exam is a golden opportunity for you in the beginning of MBA admission cycle for 2017-18 and for the class of 2018-20