MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email !Get Updates Now !
Amrut Mody School of Management - Admissions Open
Last Date to Apply - 14th April 2017
Vels University - Admissions Open 2017-19 for MBA Programmes
LM Thapar School Of Management - GD and PI of candidates shortlisted on 1st April 2017, Delhi
Jaipuria Institute of Management Excellent placement package with highest of 16.5 lacs per anum Apply Now
GITAM School of International Business Admissions Open PGP 2017-2019,PGDBA 2017-2018 Apply Here
CII School of Logistics - Apply for MBA in Supply Chain Management
SSIM - Apply for PGDM Admissions 2017
Adani Institute of Infrastructute Management - Last date of receiving filled-in applications is March 16, 2017
Apply at IBS Business School Nine Outstanding Campuses, One Amazing College
IFIM B School - Apply for Two year full-time PGDM program
GL Bajaj Institute of Management and Research - PGDM Admissions 2017
Apply Now !
Jaipuria Institute of Management - 21 years of excellence in management education Apply Now
Adani Institute of Infrastructute Management - AICTE Approved 2 Year Full Time PGDM Apply Now
Admissions open at Jaipuria Institute of Management for 2017 - 2019 Batch!
GITAM School of International Business - Last date to submit the online application form February 18, 2017
Enroll into the Global Management Programme , SPJIMRGMP and study in Top Business Schools of Europe
FORE School of Management Admissions open for PGDM, PGDM - IB 2017-19 Batch
Apply for PGDM program
Apply Now to GSIB
Published: Tuesday, 3 August, 2016 12:00 PM
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies offers Two Year Full Time MBA programmes at Mumbai campus and PGDM at Bengaluru & Hyderabad Campuses for the following courses:
• MBA Core
• MBA-Entrepreneurship & Family Business
• MBA-Pharmaceutical Management
• Admissions to all these programs are through NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT2017) followed by Group Discussions/ Personal Interview.
• NMAT 2017 is being conducted from 7th October 2016 to 20th December 2016 with long test window which provides candidates with a convenience to choose a test date, based on their comfort level.
• You are also allowed choice of two retakes to the students should any of them wish. In such cases, the best of three scores will be considered by NMIMS for admission.
• NMIMS will also be admitting foreign students and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO). This is to reach out to the Indian Diaspora and the world, NMIMS has decided to admit sons/daughters and wards of Persons of Indian Origin. All these students will be admitted on the basis of GMAT score.
NMAT 2017 Registration will close on 3rd October, 2016.
NMAT 2017 is being conducted from 7th October 2016 to 20th December 2016 at 27 centers across the country.
The exemplary success of NMIMS in its journey is based on its solid pillars of innovation, research, industry interface.
NMIMS Business School has been awarded CRISIL and ICRA Ratings at highest level and also accredited at highest level by NBA. It is consistently ranked in Top-7 B-Schools in India overall & in Top-4 B-Schools for intellectual capability. The median salaries & number of offers at NMIMS are steadily growing every year and there is a 100% placement track record.
Among the online tests in India conducted in CBT mode, NMAT has become one of the largest with an error free track record.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous