- Test takers are advised to take the print out of their Admit Card from the SNAP website [snaptest.org] available from Friday, December 01, 2017, till Sunday, December 17,2017.
- Candidates must ensure to fix their latest passport size, colour photograph on the Admit Card. (The photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity proofs is any one of the following,
2.) Driving license.
3.) Voter ID Card.
4.) Pan Card
5.) AADHAR Card (UID)
- An authorized person will verify and authenticate the Admit Card of the candidates against the photo-id on the day of the test. Candidates must preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further GE-PIWAT processes.
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the Authenticated Admit card is lost, a duplicate Authenticated Admit Card will not be issued. It should be retained till the admission process is over.
- Candidates who complete their SNAP 2017 payment process by October 31, 2017 will be intimated their allotted test city via E-mail on or before November 06, 2017.This will enable candidates to plan their travel schedules accordingly. Paid candidates admit card will be available from Friday, December 01, 2017, till Sunday, December 17, 2017.
- Those candidates who complete their SNAP 2017 payment process from November 01,2017 onwards (till last date of Registration) will get to know their allotted test city on the date of Admit Card generation (i.e. December 01,2017). This may result in last minute changes to their travel plan.
- Candidates are advised to locate allocated test center at least a day in advance to avoid any issue on the day of the test.
- Travel and staying arrangements will need to be done by the candidates.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous