Updated : Tuesday, 31 MAY 2016 11:32 AM
Final Countdown for SNAP this year
SNAP 2017 will be conducted in December, 2017 by SIU. Here are some last minute tips for a better preparation or revision.
As we prepare for any competitive test and once you do the revision properly, success will follow. The basic things we can to in the remaining last few days are:
• Work on your concepts: It is important to go thorough in most areas like statistics & geometry. There is important to have strong concepts to crack the SNAP 2017 successfully.
• Be Dynamic: Do not be disturbed or overwhelmed by past experiences of mock tests. Be confident but not over-confident.
• Be Informed: You should keep your eyes and ears open and collect data about previous year tests, competition, important dates, etc.
• Know your Strengths & Weaknesses: Understand what you are good at, which section, which particular area, etc. and where improvement is required?
• Develop your Strengths: Once they are identified, you need to build upon your strengths and ensure that they are concrete.
• Work on your Weaknesses: Ensure that you turn your Weaknesses into your Strengths through Hard work & Application. However, you can ignore certain areas you are not sure of or makes you confuse.
• Analyze & Strategize: Analysis about strength and weakness will help you strategies your test paper like which section to attempt first, how much time to spend on each section, what kind of questions to scan for solving at first, etc.
• Take help when required: Do not hesitate to approach your mentor or seniors at any point where you require our help. May it be analysis or strategising, you should have the right guidance.
MBA Rendezvous wishes all the best to our readers for SNAP 2017-18 Exam !!
Prepare for your SNAP Exam
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous