MBA Entrance Exams Updates on Whatsapp & Email !Get Updates Now !
Transform yourself at the Best PGDM Institute - GLBIMR
Alliance University - Last Date to Apply is 31st March 2017. Apply Now !
Amrut Mody School of Management - Admissions Open
Last Date to Apply - 14th April 2017
Vels University - Admissions Open 2017-19 for MBA Programmes
LM Thapar School Of Management - GD and PI of candidates shortlisted on 1st April 2017, Delhi
Jaipuria Institute of Management Excellent placement package with highest of 16.5 lacs per anum Apply Now
GITAM School of International Business Admissions Open PGP 2017-2019,PGDBA 2017-2018 Apply Here
CII School of Logistics - Apply for MBA in Supply Chain Management
SSIM - Apply for PGDM Admissions 2017
Adani Institute of Infrastructute Management - Last date of receiving filled-in applications is March 16, 2017
Apply at IBS Business School Nine Outstanding Campuses, One Amazing College
IFIM B School - Apply for Two year full-time PGDM program
Jaipuria Institute of Management - 21 years of excellence in management education Apply Now
Adani Institute of Infrastructute Management - AICTE Approved 2 Year Full Time PGDM Apply Now
Admissions open at Jaipuria Institute of Management for 2017 - 2019 Batch!
GITAM School of International Business - Last date to submit the online application form February 18, 2017
Enroll into the Global Management Programme , SPJIMRGMP and study in Top Business Schools of Europe
FORE School of Management Admissions open for PGDM, PGDM - IB 2017-19 Batch
Apply for PGDM program
Apply Now to GSIB
Updated : Tuesday, 31 MAY 2016 11:32 AM
SNAP 2016 will be conducted in December, 2016 by SIU. Here are some last minute tips for a better preparation or revision.
As we prepare for any competitive test and once you do the revision properly, success will follow. The basic things we can to in the remaining last few days are:
• Work on your concepts: It is important to go thorough in most areas like statistics & geometry. There is important to have strong concepts to crack the SNAP 2016 successfully.
• Be Dynamic: Do not be disturbed or overwhelmed by past experiences of mock tests. Be confident but not over-confident.
• Be Informed: You should keep your eyes and ears open and collect data about previous year tests, competition, important dates, etc.
• Know your Strengths & Weaknesses: Understand what you are good at, which section, which particular area, etc. and where improvement is required?
• Develop your Strengths: Once they are identified, you need to build upon your strengths and ensure that they are concrete.
• Work on your Weaknesses: Ensure that you turn your Weaknesses into your Strengths through Hard work & Application. However, you can ignore certain areas you are not sure of or makes you confuse.
• Analyze & Strategize: Analysis about strength and weakness will help you strategies your test paper like which section to attempt first, how much time to spend on each section, what kind of questions to scan for solving at first, etc.
• Take help when required: Do not hesitate to approach your mentor or seniors at any point where you require our help. May it be analysis or strategising, you should have the right guidance.
MBA Rendezvous wishes all the best to our readers for SNAP 2016-17 Exam !!
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous