Published : Thursday, 20 November, 2014 01:15 PM
Overall, more than 500 UPES students have been placed till now across engineering, management and legal programs
UPES MBA Placements 2015 have started on a spectacular note with close to 40 percent of the MBA batch already placed in just over a month of placements having started.
Key highlights of the MBA placements include:
- More than 90 percent batch of MBA Logistics & Supply Chain program has already been placed. MBA International Business and MBA Port & Shipping Management follow closely with more than 70 percent and 50 percent students placed. MBA Energy Trading placements stand at 40 percent.
- New notable recruiters who have visited the UPES campus this year include Flipkart, Nestle, Grand View Research, IKEA and CMIE. Repeat recruiters include Accenture, Adani Wilmar, MEC Intelligence etc.
- Flipkart, the Indian e-commerce giant has recruited more than 50 UPES MBAs from the batch of 2015
- Students have received pre-placement offers from the global FMCG major - Nestle India, ship management major – Transocean Shipping Ventures and a US based consulting and research firm - Grand View Research.
- The average package received by MBA students till now is INR 4.3 lacs with the highest package being INR 7.7 lacs
UPES offers the following specialized programmes :
- Oil & Gas
- Energy Trading
- Port & Shipping
- Supply & Chain
- Business Analytics
- International Business