Published : Friday, 31 October, 2014 03:08 PM
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool), one of the leading B-Schools in India offers a 3 years part-time Masters Degree Program in Management for graduates with minimum 2 years of work experience.
To provide more insights on the program and its outcomes, WeSchool will be organizing multiple free seminars on the theme, ‘Insights on Leveraging your Career through the 3 Years part-time Masters Degree Program in Management’.
Please find below details on the time and venue for the seminar:
Date & Time: Saturday, 1st November 2014, 6pm to 8pm
Matunga- Prin L N Welingkar Institute of Management, Matunga Central, Mumbai 19
Thane- Vasantrao Naik Sabhagruha, Above Waman Hari Pethe Jewellers, Naupada, Thane (West)
Borivali- Sarvodaya Hall, Opp Diamond Talkies, Borivali (West)
Vashi- Celebration Banquet Hall, Next to Inorbit Mall, Sector 30/A, Vashi
Who should attend:
Participants with minimum 2 years of work experience after graduation
- Masters in Marketing Management (MMM)
- Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
- Masters in Information Management (MIM
- Masters in Human Resources Development and Management (MHRDM)
- Peer group learning and networking opportunities with over 1200 working professionals spread across the three-year program
- Renowned faculty and guest lecturers, a wide alumni network across several programs and decades
- Convenience of a centrally locates state-of-the-art campus in Matunga
- Masters Degree from the University of Mumbai.