FAQs About Institute of Public Enterprise
1. Tell me something about IPE.
Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) was established in 1964, and is committed to Education, Training, Research and Consultancy for business enterprises in the public and private sector.
Management education began in 1981 in IPE and is recognized as a ‘Centre of Excellence’ for doctoral studies by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
2. What are the programmes offered at IPE?
Five programmes are offered at IPE, namely:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), PGDM- Marketing , PGDM - Banking, Insurance and Financial Service, PGDM- International Business and PGDM – Human Resource Management.
3. What Accreditations does IPE hold?
The Postgraduate programs at IPE are SAQS accredited. AICTE has also approved Postgraduate programs (PGDM, PGDM – BIF, PGDM – IB, PGDM – HRM, PGDM – M).
4. Which exam scores are accepted at IPE?
Valid scores of CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT are accepted at IPE.
5. What is the eligibility criterion for admissions at IPE?
The eligibility criteria is 50% in graduation & 50% and more in CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA(45% in case of SC/ST/BC Candidates), from any UGC recognized University or the Ministry of HRD, GOI. - Candidates appearing for the Final year degree Examinations (or equivalent examination) can also apply.
6. How to apply at IPE?
You can apply online in their official website or click here .
7. What is the selection procedure at IPE?
Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate’s score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview and a consistent Academic Record.
Equal weightage shall be given to the Performance in Admission Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interviews and consistent Academic Record.
8. What is the total program fee at IPE?
The total program fee at IPE is INR 8.15 Lakhs.
9. How is the placement at IPE?
Institute of Public Enterprise is an institution of excellence with impeccable placement records.
|Placement details last 3 years|
|S.No||Year||% Placed||Highest salary (Per Annum)||Avg. Salary (Per Annum)|
10. Who are the top recruiters at IPE?
The top recruiters at IPE are:
• Deloitte • Amazon • TATA Consultancy Services • ICICI Bank • Reliance Jio • Radio Mirchi • IDFC First Bank • BJYU’S • PhonePe • Marico • Swiggy • IIFL • Godrej • Axis Bank