FAQs About Jaipuria Institute of Management Curriculum
Jaipuria Institute of Management curriculum responds to and pre-empts global realities. It is dynamic and enriched by strong research and continuous upgradation of knowledge and skills, so that you develop unique leadership attributes, and empowered to lead.
The curriculum and learning at Jaipuria Institute of Management is a six-stage process –
1. What are the programs offered in Jaipuria Institute of Management?
Jaipuria Institute of Management offers 4 programs, namely, Post Graduate Diploma in Management, PGDM(Financial Services) ,PGDM (Retail Management)& PGDM (Service Management).
2. What accreditations are held by Jaipuria Institute of Management?
The institute is accredited by NAAC, National Board of Accreditation and Association of Indian Universities and has been ranked amongst top b-schools in the country by National Institute of Ranking Framework NIRF, Business Today, Outlook and GHRDC, NHRDN to name a few.
3. How is the curriculum designed in Jaipuri Institute of Management?
The Course for the PGDM program is spread over six trimesters, each trimester being of 11-12 weeks. The first three trimesters are essentially devoted to foundation courses, across core areas of management.
4. What is the credit distribution of the curriculum?
PGDM program has 111 credits. A course is of 3 credits, consisting of 30 class contact hours or 24 sessions. In all programmes, one session is of 75 minutes. While the summer internship project is of 6 credits.
5. What is the grading system of Jaipuria Institute of Management?
60% of the total evaluation is done through examination mode (end-term and mid-term) and 40% of the total evaluation is done through other components: quiz, project, written assignment etc.
6. What is the hour distribution of the curriculum?
- Classroom Training – 1050 Hours - Industry Exposure – 200 Hours - Industry Readiness Training – 180 Hours - Individual Development Program & Mentoring – 100 Hours - Summer Internship – 90 Days
7. What are the specialisations offered in Jaipuria Institute of management?
|Program||Super Specialization: Choice of 6 Electives||Second Specialization: Choice of any 4 Electives||Sector Specialization: Opting any 3 from Below Choices|
|PGDM (Financial Services)||Financial Services||HR, Information System, Marketing, Operations Management||Banking, Capital Market, Insurance|
|PGDM (Marketing)||Marketing||Finance, HR, Information System, Operations Management||E-Marketing, Retail, Rural Marketing|
|PGDM (Retail Management )||Retail Management||Finance, HR, Information System, Operations||Supply Chain, Online Retail, Merchandizing|
|PGDM (Service Management)||Service Management||Finance, HR, Information System, Marketing, Operations Management, International Business||Consulting, Banking & Financial Services, Retail|
8. What exam scores does Jaipuria Institute of Management accepts?
Jaipuria Institute of Management accepts following exam scores – CAT, XAT, ATMA , MAT, CMAT and GMAT.