FAQs about SDMIMD Courses
1. Tell me something about SDMIMD.
Established in 1993, Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysore is a premier B-schools in India.
2. Which course is offered at SDMIMD?
SDMIMD offers : - Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) -2 Year Full-time Residential Program. - Post Graduate Certificate Program in Management (PGCM) – 1 Year Full-time Residential Program. - Doctoral Program: Ph.D Program in Management
3. What are the areas of specialisation in PGDM?
The areas of specialisation in PGDM are Marketing, Systems, Finance, Operations, Human Resource Management and Business Analytics and Microfinance as a Modular Specialisation.
4. Is the PGDM course AICTE approved?
The PGDM program was approved by the AICTE.
5. What is the total fee for PGDM course?
Total fee for PGDM course sums up to11.20 Lakhs for the 2 year PGDM program (including Tuition fees + Hostel Stay).
6. Is any scholarship offered at SDMIMD?
Offers various scholarships such as: - Entry Merit Scholarship - Empowering Woman - Student Exchange Subsidy - Student Merit Scholarship
7. Who are the top recruiters for this course?
Some of the top recruiters for this course are : Deloitte, Ernst & Young GDS, Morgan Stanley, Infosys, IBM, TCS, Federal Bank, Ujjivan SFB, TTK Prestige, Freudenberg, HDFC Limited, Sundaram Home Finance, Feedback Consulting, Target Corporation.
8. How do I apply for this course at SDMIMD?
You need to apply online at https://www.sdmimd.ac.in/application/online.html .