FAQs about SDMIMD Courses
1. Tell me something about SDMIMD.
Established in 1993, Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysore is a premier B-schools in India.
2. Which course is offered at SDMIMD?
SDMIMD offers : - Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) -2 Year Full-time Residential Program. - Post Graduate Certificate Program in Management (PGCM) – 1 Year Full-time Residential Program. - Doctoral Program: Ph.D Program in Management
3. What are the areas of specialisation in PGDM?
The areas of specialisation in PGDM are Marketing, Systems, Finance, Operations, Human Resource Management and Business Analytics and Microfinance as a Modular Specialisation.
4. Is the PGDM course AICTE approved?
The PGDM program was approved by the AICTE.
5. What is the total fee for PGDM course?
Total fee for PGDM course is Rs. 11.20 Lakhs for the 2 year PGDM program (including Tuition fees + Hostel Stay).
6. Is any scholarship offered at SDMIMD?
Offers various scholarships such as: - Entry Merit Scholarship - Empowering Woman - Student Exchange Subsidy - Student Merit Scholarship
7. Who are the top recruiters for this course?
Some of the top recruiters for this course are : Schnieder Electric, Capgemini, Infosys, Oracle, Wipro, Infosys BPM, Deloitte, Morgan Stanley, EY GDS, Tietoevry India, TTK Prestige, HDFC Limited, Loreal, Federal Bank, Ujjivan SFB, ICICI Bank, Feedback Consulting.
8. How do I apply for this course at SDMIMD?
You need to apply online at https://www.sdmimd.ac.in/application/online.html