FAQs on SDMIMD Placements
SDMIMD belongs to the Dharmasthala (https://www.shridharmasthala.org/) Trust, renowned for its philanthropic activities for the last 800 years. The campus is situated in Mysore which provides residential learning to students for Post-Graduate Management programs, every year. The principal program is the 2-year PGDM (equivalent to MBA) and the students go through a host of compulsory courses, electives, projects and cases apart from a 2-month summer internship in between the two years.
This program has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and has been internationally accredited by ACBSP, and EFMD.
SDMIMD has been rated in the topmost Diamond category by I-Gauge, the Indian wing of the world-renowned QS rankings.
1. What was the highest package for PGDM 2021-23?
The highest package was of INR 13 LPA.
2. What was the average package for the batch 2021-23?
The average package for the batch was INR 9.8 LPA.
3. How many recruiters took part in the placement process?
The total number of recruiters was 25 for the batch 2021-23.
4. How many new recruiters joined the placement process?
The number of new recruiters was 5 for the batch of 2021-23
5. What were the varied roles in which the students were placed?
The students were placed in varied roles such as Management Trainee, Consultant, Business Analyst, Credit Analyst, Regional Area Sales Manager etc.
6. Who were the top recruiters for this batch?
The top recruiters for this batch were Schnieder Electric, Capgemini, Infosys, Oracle, Wipro, Infosys BPM, Deloitte, Morgan Stanley, EY GDS, Tietoevry India, TTK Prestige, HDFC Limited, Loreal, Federal Bank, Ujjivan SFB, ICICI Bank, Feedback Consulting
7. What was the sector-wise placement distribution for batch 2021-23?