FAQs on SDMIMD Placements
SDMIMD belongs to the Dharmasthala (https://www.shridharmasthala.org/) Trust, renowned for its philanthropic activities for the last 600 years. The campus is situated in Mysore which provides residential learning to 400 students for Post-Graduate Management programs, every year. The principal program is the 2-year PGDM (equivalent to MBA) and the students go through a host of compulsory courses, electives, projects and cases apart from a 2-month summer internship in between the two years.
This program has been recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and has been internationally accredited by ACBSP, and EFMD.
Recently, SDMIMD has been rated in the topmost Diamond category by I-Gauge, the Indian wing of the world-renowned QS rankings.
1. What was the highest package for PGDM 2018-20?
The highest package was of INR 9.5 LPA.
2. What was the average package for the batch 2018-20?
The average package for the batch was INR 7.7 LPA.
3. How many recruiters took part in the placement process?
The total number of recruiters was 36 for the batch 2018-20.
4. How many new recruiters joined the placement process?
The number of new recruiters was 11 for the batch of 2018-20
5. What were the varied roles in which the students were placed?
The students were placed in varied roles such as Management Trainee, Consultant, Business Analyst, Credit Analyst, Market Intelligence Analyst, Area Manager, Regional Area Sales Manager etc.
6. Who were the top recruiters for this batch?
The top recruiters for this batch were Deloitte, Ernst & Young GDS, Morgan Stanley Infosys, IBM, TCS, Federal Bank Ujjivan SFB TTK Prestige, Freudenberg, HDFC Limited, Sundaram Home Finance, Feedback Consulting, Target Corporation.
7. What was the sector-wise placement distribution for batch 2019-20?