10 FAQs that are asked by Students about IBS, Hyderabad
1. Tell me about IBS, Hyderabad
ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Hyderabad is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) established in 1985. IBS-Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in India. What makes IBS stand out from other B-Schools in India is its unique and innovative approach to business education.
2. What are the accreditations of IBS, Hyderabad?
IBS-Hyderabad is among the first three B-Schools from South Asia to be SAQS accredited. IBS has also been accredited by the premier national accreditation agency, NAAC with ‘A’ grade. IBS is a member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
3. What is the flagship program at IBS, Hyderabad?
MBA is the flagship program at IBS, Hyderabad. It is a two year, full time program.
4. What is the structure of this program?
The Program comprises of 30 courses (22 Compulsory Courses and 8 Elective Courses), Summer Internship Program and Soft Skills Labs. The program is divided in 4 semesters.
5. What are the various electives at IBS, Hyderabad?
The students can pursue elective courses in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations and Information Technology & Systems. Students need to choose five electives in the Semester III and three in the Semester IV.
6. What are the outcomes of the MBA program of IBS, Hyderabad?
The four important outcomes of the MBA program of IBS, Hyderabad are Conceptual Knowledge, Critical Thinking, Communication Skills and Ethical Awareness.
7. How is internship planned in IBS, Hyderabad?
IBS offers Summer Internship Program (SIP) where in students undertake a 14 week internship at any organization/company during the intervening period between close of Semester II and commencement of Semester III.
8. What are the various sectors where students of IBS, Hyderabad are placed?
The students of IBS, Hyderabad are placed in various sectors including banking, and financial services, FMCG, technology, media, research, sales and marketing, legal practice, business contracts etc.
9. What was the highest domestic package offered at IBS, Hyderabad?
The highest domestic package offered at IBS, Hyderabad was INR 21 LPA in the batch of 2022.
10. Who were the top recruiters at IBS, Hyderabad?
The top recruiters were Wipro, Zomato, Thomson Reuters, Arrows Group, Google, Oracle, Aditya Birla Group, IHS Markit, CA Technologies, Sterling Holidays, PWC, Jaro Education, Tata Consultancy Services, Amul, Aasaan jobs, Pepsico, ITC Hotels, Airtel, Berger, Abbott, 99 acres, Citi, Cognizant and many more.