The cutoff for IBSAT 2019 exam will depend on the following:
- The difficulty level of IBSAT 2019 exam across all four slots.
- “Reservation Policy” for various categories in the respective IBS institutes
- The total number of candidates appearing for IBSAT 2019 exam.
- The overall performance of the candidates.
- The number of seats offered by all nine IBS institutes
Candidates must note that ICFAI releases the list of candidates and not the individual score or percentile. Based on that the 9 ICFAI Business School colleges shortlist and call candidates for further selection process which includes GD and PI in March 2020. The selection briefings will take place between January 11th till January 19th 2020.