The ICFAI Business School, the conducting body of the IBSAT declared the IBSAT results on 27th December 2018. The IBSAT, held on 22nd and 23rd December 2018, opens doors for candidates to 9 IBS institutes and other institutes as well. The selection of candidates for further round of the admission process is strictly based on the marks secured in IBSAT, after which a merit list is prepared and the shortlisted candidates are invited for group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds.
The candidates can check the IBSAT results by going through the following steps:
Visit the official website of IBSAT and login with IBSAT application number and password.
- The list of shortlisted candidates can be viewed in the pdf format.
- The pdf file of the shortlisted candidates can be downloaded and kept for further use.
The scoring pattern of IBSAT is as follows:
The IBSAT exam paper comprises four sections: Data Interpretation and Data Adequacy, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary and Quantitative Aptitude
- The exam contains 140 questions
- Each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer
IBSAT Call Letters
Following the IBSAT results, candidates, who clear IBSAT, receive their call letters on the registered email id. The call letters sent by different campuses of IBS contain details such as GDPI dates, venue or any other important information.
IBSAT Selection Briefings
IBS organises selection briefing for candidates who have cleared the IBSAT after the results are announced in about 40 locations. The briefings include multiple seminars that provide an insight into the programs offered by IBS and familiarise the candidates with the institutes. The candidates can get answers to any query they may have regarding any part of the admission process, the program or the institute.
Post the IBSAT Results
After the results are announced and the completion of the selection briefings, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for GD and PI, as per the allotted time and venue.
- Group Discussion- The candidates are divided into groups of 8-20 for this round. A topic/ case study is given on the spot and the candidates are expected to discuss it amongst them for 15-20 minutes. The candidates get a chance to highlight their leadership skills, negotiation skills, verbal skills and create an impression.
- Personal Interview- The candidates who clear the Group Discussion round are invited for the Personal Interview round. PI helps the panel gauge the communication skills, confidence level, aptitude and aptitude of the candidates.
Final Merit List
Once all rounds have been completed, a final merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in IBSAT, GD and PI as well as the candidate’s past academic record. The approximate weightage given to each of these parameters is as follows:
- Past academic record 40%
- Group Discussion 30%
- Personal Interview 30%
Instead of the IBSAT results, the candidates can show their GMAT/ CAT/ NMAT scores in order to get shortlisted for the selection process.
|IBSAT 2021 Exam Pattern|
|IBSAT 2021 Exam|
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous