Founded in 1993 as Institute of Business Administration and Training (IBAT), KIIT School of Management (KSOM) has a rich legacy offering academic excellence and industry-focused management education to students. Rated ‘A’ grade by NAAC, KSOM adopts a balanced approach, mixing theoretical learning with practical exposure.
- Students have an opportunity to pursue their dreams in the institute awarded the best B-school by Odisha Times Business Awards 2020 and ranked 31st in India as per NIRF 2021.
- KSOM boasts of an eminent pool of faculty members, with 50% faculty from IIMs, 60% faculty with Ph.D, and 80% faculty with corporate experience.
- KSOM believes in giving students maximum opportunities to grow and acquire knowledge. It organises around 1000 corporate interaction events, 4 national conclaves, and collaborates with 6 industry partners.
- KSOM offers the best of academic and industry experience to students. Its unique Super MBA has emerged from this perfect blend between education and practical experience. The Four Super Programs are:
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Construction Management
- MBA in Healthcare Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
KSOM follows a student-centric approach. The curriculum is designed with the best interests of students in mind and provides ample opportunities for them to grow both professionally and personally.
- KSOM is a 35 acre, lush green, fully wi-fi enabled campus, with all the modern facilities, including a 500 seater auditorium, and a library stocked with over 21000 books. The infrastructure facilitates student learning and growth.
- The rigorous curriculum, divided into three components: core courses, elective courses and corporate experience also includes study tours and On-Job-Training (OJT), which together create the perfect platform to bring out the best in students.
- Students of KSOM get hands-on experience through the 2-month summer internship program in a reputed corporate house, where they work under the expert guidance of a Corporate and Faculty mentor.
- Regular mentoring and assessment is integral to the KSOM curriculum. Each student is assigned a faculty mentor, who is responsible for the student’s development over the two years. Mentoring happens at the three levels at KSOM:
- Faculty Mentoring
- Senior Mentoring
- Alumni/Industry Mentoring
- KSOM organises several conclaves and seminars, in which experts from the industry and famous personalities are invited to interact with the student community.
KSOM offers a plethora of opportunities to students to nurture their strengths and transforms them into excellent business leaders.
- KSOM brings out the best in students, as they express themselves through the various clubs and committees, which form an integral part of the KSOM experience for students. Some of them are:
- Synergy-HR Club
- Matricks-Marketing Club
- Exchequer-Finance Club
- Optix-Technology and Operations Club
- Sanskriti-Cultural Club
- FirstCut-Media Club
- Kongregate-alumni Club
- Kuriosity-The Business Research Fair, brings out the innovative and creative skills of students, as they learn problem-solving and try to come up with ingenious solutions to corporate problems
- KSOM hosts an annual fair, ‘Kolosseum:The B-School Fest’, which nurtures the management skills in students, as they organise this mega show.
- Students of KSOM benefit immensely from the international collaboration and tie-ups of KIIT University with over 105 world class universities across the world. Regular student exchange gives exposure and international perspective to students.
KSOM is known to attract reputed names from the industry to its campus for placement every year. Its placement record year after year reflects the success of KSOM. The following data reflects placement highlights for 2020-21:
Highest International Salary
Highest Domestic Salary
The overall experience and exposure students gain at KSOM places them in a position of strength and gives them the confidence they need in their professional lives.
Stay informed, Stay ahead and Stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous.