The XAT 2020 Exam Results are out as on 16th January 2020. The buzz was right that results will be declared sooner than 31st January 2020. The result has been released on the official website for XAT 2020. The candidate’s response sheet along with correct answers was made available for XAT test takers. Those who had any objections with the answers, could raise them through the online objection form by 11th January 2020 (23:55 hrs.). The objections received against the XAT 2020 answer key have been carefully examined by an expert panel. The XAT 2020 key remains unchanged.
The announcement on the XAT 2020 official website says- “The Candidate Score Card for XAT 2020 is Live. Click on ‘Login’ to Check”. The result for XAT 2020 is in the form of a scorecard. The XAT 2020 cutoff will be released separately by XLRI and other XAT associate institutes. XLRI and other XAT 2020 participating institutes will contact the shortlisted candidates shortly. Starting this year, XLRI has opened another campus in Delhi as well. This could impact the XAT 2020 cutoffs.
Some facts related to the XAT 2020 exam are:
- The XAT 2020 was conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur
- The XAT 2020 Exam was held on 5th January 2020, 9.30 AM to 130 PM
- The XAT 2020 exam was conducted in various exam centers across 75 cities in India. Around 75000 students appeared for the XAT 2020 exam
- There were 100 questions in the XAT 2020 exam
- The XAT 2020 score will be accepted by 11 XAMI members including XRLI Jamshedpur, XLRI Delhi and 150 XAT associate institutes
- The XAT 2020 scorecard is available for download on www.xatonline.in
XAT Result 2020: Important Dates
XAT 2020 Exam Date
Sunday, 5th January 2020
10 AM till 1 PM
XAT 2020 Answer Key
11th January 2020
XAT 2020 Exam Result
16th January 2020
XAT 2020 Scorecard Availability
16th January 2020 - 31st March 2020
XAT 2020 Selection Rounds (For XLRI and other XAMI and Non-XAMI Members)
February 2020 and March 2020
XAT 2020 Score Validity
31st December 2020
Check XAT 2020 Result
Candidates can follow the below steps to check their XAT exam result 2020:
- Go to the official website www.xatonline.in
- Click on Login and enter your XAT ID and password
- Check and verify the XAT exam result 2020
- Download the XAT 2020 scorecard.
Below is how the XAT login screen will look like when you go to download your XAT 2020 scorecard:
XAT 2020 Scorecard
Please verify the XAT 2020 scorecard once you view your XAT exam 2020 result. It contains the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Test Details: Date of Test and XAT ID
- Validity of XAT 2020 Scorecard (usually end of current year)
- QA, VLR and DM Percentage and Percentile
- Total (QA, VLR and DM) Percentage and Percentile
- GK Percentage and Percentile
- Note to Candidate
Please Note: A duplicate XAT 2020 scorecard can only be issued by paying INR 300 with a demand draft drawn in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur payable at Jamshedpur.
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ1. How can I download my XAT 2020 Scorecard?
Answer: You can download the XAT 2020 scorecard from the official website www.xatonline.in. Enter the XATID and password and download the scorecard.
FAQ2. How can I share my XAT result with prospective colleges?
Answer: You need apply in each college individually. However, you can pay extra fee of INR 300 along with XAT registration fee (INR 1700).
FAQ3. What should I do if I lose my XAT 2020 scorecard?
Answer: A duplicate XAT 2020 scorecard can only be issued by paying INR 300 with a demand draft drawn in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur payable at Jamshedpur
FAQ4. What is the expected XAT 2020 cutoff for XLRI programmes?
Answer: XAT 2020 cutoff for PGDM (BM) and PGDM (HRM) programmes are:
|PGDM -BM||XAT 2020 Cutoff|
|PGDM – HRM||XAT 2020 Cutoff|
FAQ5. What course is offered at XLRI Delhi Campus? How can I apply for it?
Answer: XLRI Delhi campus is offering BM programme starting 2020-22 academic session. You can simply apply by clicking on the BM programme and selecting the Delhi campus as preference. There is no extra fee charged
Stay informed, Stay ahead and stay inspired with MBA Rendezvous