CAT 2020 aspirants, who are appearing for exam tomorrow, 16th November, 2014 must not get panicky and keep it top of mind the following test day procedure:
Reporting Time & Exam Time:
• Forenoon Session Reporting at 7.30 am & Exam Time : 9.30am to 12.20 noon
• Afternoon Session Reporting at 1.00 pm& Exam time : 3 pm to 5.50 pm
You must not get late as the entry will be closed by 8.45 am for forenoon session, by 2.15 pm for afternoon session.
You must carry following documents:
• Admit card
• Photo ID Card
Test duration and Pattern:
The test will be having 100 multiple questions for following two sections:
• Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
• Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning
It is important to note that the question palette panel on the right side will display the status for your questions in four colours as follows:
• Answered questions – Green
• Unanswered questions – Red
• Questions not viewed – White
• Questions marked for review – Violet
Stay motivated and learn from your mistakes so that you don’t repeat them during the actual examination.
Make sure that you get plenty of rest the day before your examination. This way, your mind will be alert and you will be able to answer the questions in a composed manner.
Team wishes YOU all the best for CAT 2020!!