CMAT Application Form: CMAT 2019 also known as Common Management Admission Test is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It falls under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The CMAT result 2019 will be accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/ University Departments/ Constituent Colleges/ Affiliated Colleges. Let us take you through the details of how and when to fill the CMAT application form 2019.
CMAT Application Form 2019: Important Dates
CMAT Application Form 2019: Prerequisites
Please ensure you have the following information ready before you start filling the online application form for CMAT 2019
1. A good internet connectivity
2. Details of all the required qualifications required for filling online CMAT 2019 form
- Latest and clear scanned photo
- White background
- Dimensions 140x160
- JPG/JPEG format no more than 60KB
- Clear picture of the scanned signature
- White background
- Dimensions 60x90
- JPG/JPEG format no more than 30KB
5. A valid email id and mobile number which will be used for all communication related to CMAT exam 2019
6. A running printer connected to the system
7. A valid Credit/Debit card in case you want to pay the registration fee for CMAT 2019 ONLINE
CMAT Application Form 2019: Steps to Register
Step 1 – Self Registration
Once the candidate is ready with the above prerequisites, you are ready to start the registration process and fill the online CMAT Application Form 2019.
1. Login to the official website for filling the application form http://www.aicte-cmat.in
2. Go to http://aicte-cmat.in/Candidate/SelfRegistration.aspx and self register the first time using your valid email id
3. The email id is your login/user id and enter all details correctly and click on submit button
4. Once you click submit, a unique 6 digit password will be generated. It will be sent via SMA and email. Please use this password to login in future.
Step 2 – Payment
Candidates can make payment in two ways – Online or Cash.
*Bank charges apply separately
Please follow the instructions carefully while making the payment:
1. ONLINE PAYMENT
a. Select the option of Online payment and choose any ONE of the option-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
b. Pay the registration fee and check for confirmation SMS and email
2. CASH PAYMENT
a. Select the option CASH and choose a SBI bank branch of your choice
b. You will see CHALLAN with all your details pre-filled (as per the details filled during self registration)
c. Take THREE prints of this CHALLAN, and fill other details that are required in all the copies
d. Go to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan
e. The bank will write JOURNAL number (acknowledgement) on one of the CHALLAN copies and give it back and it will take 48 hours for the payment to realise. Upon successful acceptance, candidate will receive a confirmation SMS and email
1. Cash deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation
2. Submission of final application after payment (CASH PAYMENT THROUGH BANK) will not be possible after the last date of registration. Please make sure you register at least 3 days before registration date ends.
3. Remaining Form
1. Once payment is accepted and confirmation is received, candidates need to re-login and fill the remaining details (personal, academic, photograph and signature) in the application form for CMAT 2019
2. Candidates can VIEW/MODIFY the information they have filled anytime until they ACCPET the terms & conditions
3. No changes can be made to the details filled in the CMAT application form 2019 form once the T&C have been accepted, submitted and confirmation is received.